Friday, February 17, 2006

First Post

Hello, this is my first blog post, and like most first blog posts, the topic of this particular post is the fact of its first posting. I have nothing else at the moment to talk about though, yet need to have a first post, logically, in order to have later ones. Such as is the case with most new blogs, I started with the idea that recent events/news would be immediately worth commenting on, the only problem being that those things that I would have commented upon are now relatively old news that I find myself unable to comment on, since to do so would merely be redundant at this point. Ah well, something will probably materialize soon enough. For all future inquiries, please feel free to ignore this post, as it likely has nothing of merit to contribute to, frankly, anything. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment