Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dammit Schmammit

A whole week passing between posts.I'm beginning to wonder if I'm intentionally making myself lax in this to justify some inborn need to yell at myself.

Well this weekend I got a DS Lite... and while I do feel it is a marvelous system that I do not regret purchasing... um...

Well here's the thing, I cant actually find anything I want to play on it. I managed by sheer luck to get a preorder of a rerelease of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, in which you play a Lawyer. If youve never heard of it before that last sentence will fail to impress you as much as the game itself should. Its fun and funny, a combination too tragically rare in video games these days. I also got Brain Age, which I'm having some trouble with, in one day my BA score went from 53 to 24, and I think it had more to do with which tests I got than with the homework assignments the "game" has been giving me.

These are the only two games I own so far. I'm tring to find some others people have recommended loud and proudly, but I cannot for the life of me locate Trauma Center, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Advance Wars DS or Kirby Canvas Curse. I'll definatelyly break down and get New Super Mario Bros eventually, and Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time too, and Mario Kart and Tetris DS when my brother gets a system, but you know right now I want some stuff that really uses that touch screen, that makes use of the systems identifying feature without just putting some map or something on it. I dunno... is Animal Crossing actually any fun? Ive never played but it sounds like, I dunno... work...

Well anyway theres my personal musings for today. Nothing much else to talk about except I'm still sick with something, some virus taking its time getting through my system.

Anyway, here's a thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment