Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby's First AGS Hourgames

So here are my first two attempts at HourGaming from earlier this year. 

First game's theme was the Letter S, so naturally, creative mind that I am, I dubbed it "The Letter S." Note: The game doesn't end properly, but once you reach the Big S, it's over. Hadn't yet learned about the QuitGame command. Download Here


The next one, happening in February, had a theme of Hearts, and thus did I create "Heart Attack," as well as my absurd running theme of including the Sour Smiley character, and the Nuclear Shoe. Download Here 
Baby steps with learning the AGS Engine and all, but I don't think they're that bad... compared to invasive surgery or something. Anyhoozle I'm going to try and put more of these up here, I seem to actually be missing a few though so we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment